According to the press release (Mama loves press releases):
- For every Oaks attendee Churchill Downs will be donating $1 to research for a minimum donation of $100,000 and a maximum of $135,000.
- In addition, Churchill Downs will be donating $1 of every Oaks Lily drink (the official drink of the Kentucky Oaks) to Horses & Hope, the breast cancer initiative of the Office of the First Lady and the Kentucky Cancer Program (KCP).
- Purchase tickets through www.kentuckyoaks.com/komen
- Visit the Komen tent designated for all Komen supporters
- Meet Nancy G. Brinker, Susan G. Komen founder at the tent; she will be there at 11:00 AM and will address the crowd at 11:30 AM
- For more information, visit www.komenlouisville.org/oaks.