Thursday, May 6, 2010

Speaking of Docs with Local connections: Carbon Nation

Well, hello.  I just plum forgot about this email sitting in my inbox telling me that "Carbon Nation," associate produced by our "own" Gill Holland of Green Building (and much more) fame, is premiering locally tonight with two showings at the Louisville Science Center.  The event is a donate-what-you-will-for-tickets fundraiser to help raise money to market and promote the documentary. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

There are two showings tonight:  One at 7pm with a reception from 6p-7p and one at 9pm with a reception from 8p-9p.  The documentary will then move to the Village 8 from May 7-13.  More information on the documentary can be found here. I'll post a "real" post about it after I've seen it.

No comments: