Sunday, August 22, 2010

Monkey Wrench $5 Burgers on Tuesdays!

Hallelujah!

Earlier this year, I ranted about the number of Louisville restaurants who offered as a special a "buy one, get one" (BOGO) deal.   Sure, BOGOs are fantastic for you coupled folks, but as a single woman,  BOGOs leave me hanging and feeling my singlehood in both my pocketbook and my heart.

In that post, I citied specifically the Monkey Wrench's fantastic BOGO burger deal on Tuesdays.  The Monkey Wrench, a mere 3 blocks from my house, offered a BOGO deal on their fantastic burgers-- and any time Roommate was out of town, I mourned the fact that I couldn't skedaddle on down there for a cheap-o wonderful burger.

No more!  Now the Tuesday burger deal is $5 burgers-- essentially half-priced.  $6.50 burgers if you want a fancy one.

Thanks Monkey Wrench for realizing that not everyone has someone to "get one" when they "buy one."  As Professor Farnsworth on Futurama would say:  "Good news, everyone!"

No comments: