- I am nowhere near the geek that I thought I was, or would like to be!
- My social media chops need serious work.
- Everyone who's anyone Twitters.
- I really need to do a better job of surrounding myself with fantastic, smart women because even us thirty-mumble-somethings need role models.
- And my big take-away from the State of Affairs show was that the best blogs are focused, and Loueyville ain't focused. Then again, Mama ain't focused... so there you have it.
I can't say that Loueyville (or Lou) will get more focused in the coming days, but at least that little birdie is now tweeting in the back of my brain.
Speaking of tweeting, Loueyville IS on Twitter. (I checked into my account last night and the most recent tweet was: "Watching the Derby Post Selection. Go Denis of Cork!")