Thursday, September 1, 2011

Launch Party for September The Paper

The September issue of the new Louisville indy paper, The Paper, comes out tomorrow, and the folks behind this 'good news' publication are having a launch party at Please and Thank You on Market St. during Friday's Trolley Hop.  Swing by and pick up a copy and visit with folks from The Paper and their contributors.

It's been a long time since I wrote something for print, but this issue of The Paper features my article about Le Petomane Theatre Ensemble and their upcoming production of 5 THINGS.  I haven't seen the final version, but I'm looking forward to it!

I'll post more about 5 THINGS later this week, but mark you calendars: the production starts September 7 at the Bard's Town Theatre.  I haven't been this excited about a theater production in a while.


No comments: