Thursday, March 31, 2011

Next Year's Actors Theater Line-up

I promise you, I have a big ol' Humana Festival 35 round-up in the cooker for you.  But this week has been a booger.  It's been the week before Spring Break (I am, right now, officially ON Spring Break... praise the relaxation gods), and I have been sick, sick, sick with an as-of-yet-undiagnosed maybe-strep-throat-maybe-upper-respiratory-infection.  

But this golden nugget landed in my email box tonight, and I am too jazzed to sit on it.  It's the 2011-12 Actors Theater line-up, and I'm super excited.  In play (pun intended for the 2011-12 season:
  • Sense & Sensibility: Jon Jory's adaptation of Jane Austen's work
  • The Adventures of Tom Sawyer: adapted by Laura Eason
  • ReEntry by Emily Ackerman and KJ Sanchez
  • The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity bu Kristoffer Diaz
  • In The Next Room by Sarah Ruhl (personal opinion: am a HUGE fan of Sarah Ruhl)

No comments: