This year, donations from Friends of Loueyville have included:
- 4 baskets of romance novels from Shiloh Walker and friends
- two sets of handmade pushpins from Sweeter Lemon
- A portrait session for up to 5 from Shutterboo
- two pairs of earrings from the Daily Earring
- 4 tickets to Walden's Shakespeare Festival
There's still time to donate (although just barely...)! Shoot me an email if you're interested.
In the meantime, mark your calendars: this fantastic event (really, so much fun every year) takes place THIS Friday, 2/17 at the Frazier Museum from 630p-10p. Admission (including food) is just $10.
I hope you'll join me! I'll be the one wrangling the team of 26 teen volunteers! (Love my kids!)