Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yeesh, Quite the Limited Run...

Turns out tonight is the last night you can see Adventures of Power at the Baxter.  So you know where you'll be able to find me this evening.  Since my last post about AoP, when I knew absolutely nothing about the film except that it was opening here and NYC,  I've made a couple of interesting discoveries: 
  • I discovered that the reason we got the film first was that it was produced by our very own Gill Holland of The Green Building fame.  Well, that make sense, then.
  • And I discovered that Ari Gold, the writer, director, and star of the movie, is the same Ari Gold I went to college with. 
  • And Ari Gold is the Ari Gold of the band The Honey Brothers, which features more people I went to college with. 
  • And isn't it just strange that Adrian Grenier is in AoP and The Honey Brothers with a guy named Ari Gold and also stars in Entourage in which one of the main characters is Ari Gold?
Curious.

Anyway.  Go see Adventures of Power.  I will.  We want to support independent films with Louisville connections.  

Here are links to:

No comments: